This is in response to ‘The Saturday Six Word Story Prompt’ by Shweta of ‘My Random Ramblings’. The prompt for this week is TIME.
1. GMT, EST didn’t change their bond.
2. This TIME, it wasn’t about you.
3. Daily regime:- Running out of TIME.
4. The TIME difference, ate their relationship. / The TIME difference, are them up.
5. Leaving you for eternity of TIME./ Holding onto you till infinite TIME.
6. Happiness was, when she entered T.I.M.E. (p.s. It is an institution)
© 2020 Arshnoor Kaur Chadha. All rights reserved.