I would like to thanks Pooja G. of lifeisfinwhine for nominating me for this tag and I am really sorry for doing this so late. I am sure all of you now Pooja but for those who don’t, she is a really kind and sweet girl, she has posts on various topics but my favourite reads are her posts which talks about mental health, also if you haven’t checked her blog out, do give it a try.
So, the original tag was 10 tags but I had more so yeah. (Not in importance of order)
2. Crying out of happiness.
3.Satisfaction of finishing tasks I have been working on.
4. Getting an idea which has been stuck in my mind.
5. Getting something or anything for free or at a cheap price.
6. Cooking for my family and especially when they really enjoy and compliment ME.(I promise I am not a narcissist😂😂).(Compliments in general really make me happy especially when I receive them from complete strangers or on WordPress(probably because of dopamine)).
7.Having delicious food especially spicy. (Last bite (licking) 😂😂 of spicy maagi or something extremely sweet like Bradbury/chocolate/dark chocolate/choco lava cake).
8. When I hug my mom in the morning/or she wakes me up in the morning and I get to keep my head on her lap also when she uses baby voice to butter me up, I melt like anything.
9. Receiving gifts or getting something that I have worked hard for.
10. Probably learning to respect other’s opinions and their choices, it gives me satisfaction that the world is becoming more open minded.
11. I love kids especially those chubby cute ones, I live holding them and when they catch my finger; that makes me so very happy immensely (I know there is a grammatical error there 😂😂).
12. Smelling petrichor and SOMETIMES getting wet in the rain.
13. I love playing harmonica even though I am not good at it but I still love it a lot.
Thanks a lot for reading. Stay safe and take care. 🥰💕
©2020 Arshnoor Kaur Chadha. All rights reserved.